- See Quebec's skyline and river from a breathtaking point of view
- Enjoy the pastoral charm of Ile d'Orleans
- View the surging Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfalls in Quebec
- Cruise beneath the historic and much-photographed Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Departure & Return
At Chouinard Pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy this entertaining and educational sightseeing tour of Québec City and the surrounding countryside, cruising from the Cap Diamant to Montmorency Falls. The Cap Diamant, or Cape Diamond, is the official name of the cape and promontory on which Québec City is located. It’s formed by the confluence of a bend in the Saint Lawrence River to the south and east and the much smaller Saint-Charles River to the north. Montmorency Falls is an 83-meter-high waterfall, an impressive 30 meters higher than iconic Niagara Falls.
Some of the sites to be seen include the historic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac hotel, Canada’s most-beloved hotel and the most-photographed hotel in the world and the historical island borough of Île d’Orléans.
There’s also something to be learned on this live-narrated cruise. Find out about the history of Québec City, the Saint Lawrence River and all the aforementioned points of interest along the way from the enthusiastic, costumed guide, dressed as Louis Jolliet himself.
A variety of beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Quebec City Guided Sightseeing Cruise .