- Take in the highlights along the Gulf of St. Lawrence with a guided cruise
- Enjoy a unique glimpse into Canada’s history at former quarantine station
- Choose between different themed tours (in high season) for your visit
- A memorial listing names of Irish immigrants for genealogy buffs
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cruise and Visit of Grosse-Ile.