- Small group of maximum eight people for an intimate experience
- Electric bike lets you work as hard as you like with electric pedaling assistance
- Tasting of chocolate, berries, and wine
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
Departure & Return
From Quebec City, take Highway 40 / 440 - E and exit at ILE D'ORLEANS Cross the bridge and head straight on PREVOST STREET The rental shop is situated at the MOTEL ILE D'ORLEANS Without own car, simply take a taxi; it's a 15 minutes drive from Old Qebec
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 min in advance
- You should know how to ride a (regular) bike and be tall enough to fit on an adult's bike
- Please make sure you dress appropriately for this activity: windbreaker, closed shoes, scarf and gloves, especially in spring and fall
- Cycling bag or small backpack for your personal belongings or additional shopping available on-site for five CAD
- Although the Ile d'Orleans is known to be a cyclists' paradise, there is no bike path on the island; you'll ride on the road's large and secure shoulder
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gestion Moritz Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided E-bike Tour with Tastings on Ile d'Orleans.