- 3-hour daytime sea-kayaking tour from Quebec City
- Follow a guide from Parc maritime de Saint-Laurent into the St Lawrence River
- Discover Orléans Island from a different perspective
- Safety briefing and kayaking gear provided
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- This small-group tour, limited to eight people, is suitable for all levels
Departure & Return
Without the transportation, the meeting point is 120 Chemin de la Chalouperie, Saint-Laurent-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, QC G0A 3Z0, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During a safety briefing, change into the provided kayak clothing and try out different paddling techniques. Learn how set and handle your kayak, as well as how to note the weather and use a map. No prior experience is necessary for this excursion.
Then, sit in your kayak and set off after your guide in the water. Admire Orléans Island from your vantage point along the coast. Along the way, learn about the island’s history and snap photos of the summer scenery.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring a swimsuit (for the wetsuit in May-June-October)
- Please dress in athletic summer wear and bring water, lunch and snacks
- Don't forget your spare clothing
- Age restriction: must be at least 12 years old to participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quatre Natures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Orleans Island Small-Group Sea Kayaking Tour.