- Enjoy a day filled with wine tastings without the risk of driving
- Wine tastings and lunch are included in the price of the tour
- V.I.P. cellar door tours at Seppeltsfield winery are optional and cost extra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Barossa is included (Adelaide is an extra fee)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In Summer, wear clothes to protect you from the sun, bring a hat and wear sun cream.
- in Winter, wear warm clothes
- Comfortable casual clothes.
- Terms and Conditions
- Fernweh Tours, trading as Low Cost Tours Pty Ltd, shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control on a tour. We recommend all passengers have travel / health insurance coverage. Low Cost Tours Pty Ltd retains the right to alter routes, itineraries, fares, days of operation or cancel tours in the very unlikely event that unforeseen circumstances occur. The company is a registered tour operator and holds full public liability insurance.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy
- A tour may be cancelled up until 2 days prior to the tour departure.
- Minimum numbers: 2 passengers. Discounts area available for larger groups
- All passengers must be seated and wearing seatbelts when the vehicle is moving at all times.
- Drinking alcohol, smoking and consumption offood: is not permitted in the bus
- Drinking of bottled water is permitted.
- Pick Up Time and Place: Usually 10.00 am departure and returning at 4.30 pm
- We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable day. Therefore passengers are reminded that any unacceptable behaviour, i.e. verbal abuse or bodily harm, will be treated strictly in accordance with the law; damage fees will apply.
- Full payment for a tour is required on the morning of the tour. Cash and card facilities are available,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fernweh Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized