- Half-day trip to Walter Peak High Country Farm from Queenstown
- Cruise aboard the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- Be charmed by sheep herding and shearing demos
- Feast on a BBQ lunch prepared by the farm chef
- Enjoy specialty meats, cheeses, salads and desserts
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time to Real Journeys Visitor Centre on Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: Menu items are subject to change based on chef's discretion and seasonal availability.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY RealNZ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The bbq lunch is great with a variety of meats, vegetables and even have dessert table for the sweet tooth." See review
- "The entire trip was very well organized and both kids and adults will love being able to see the twin steam engines power the TSS Earnslaw." See review
- "We would highly recommend the the trip and gourmet BBQ lunch." See review