2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Local Guide by the CR authorities
HD Spotting scope for viewing the wildlife
HD Photos and videos of the wildlife found
Beach time to swim or different trails to walk on your after the tour
Entrance to the Park (Additional $18.08 p/adult and $5.65 p/children)
Transport from your lodging place
Departure & Return
Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edwin's Manuel Antonio Nature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Manuel Antonio Park and it's Amazing Wildlife?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Manuel Antonio Park and it's Amazing Wildlife?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Manuel Antonio Park and it's Amazing Wildlife?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Manuel Antonio Park and it's Amazing Wildlife?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQueposNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseCategory