2 hours 40 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica’s lush jungles have long been a notable area to grow cash crops such as coffee, chocolate, and sugar cane. On this private experience, visit a plantation in Manuel Antonio and learn how these three crops are produced. Take a guided tour of a plantation and traditional sugar cane mill, and see how some of your favorite treats are made.
- Visit a coffee, sugar cane, and chocolate plantation
- Learn how these crops play an important role in local culture
- See how your favorite ingredients are grown
- A private guide means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Manuel Antonio Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
From here we drive a bit to our final destination
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chocolate Tour Manuel Antonio
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolate Tour Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolate Tour Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chocolate Tour Manuel Antonio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolate Tour Manuel Antonio?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Nature and WildlifeEco ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQueposFood Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificChocolate Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificFood Tours - JacoBus Tours - JacoChocolate Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoFood Tours - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseChocolate Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseCategory