- Rafting instruction, safety gear, and live commentary provided
- Suitable for active people with a high level of fitness
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photos available for purchase
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Recommended for guests in good physical condition
- What to Bring: swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, bug spray, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for the 11:30AM tour.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Largest lifejacket fits a size 52" chest
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chorro Whitewater Rafting.