4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Weave your way past the giant twisted root systems that characterize mangrove forests on this boat tour of the largest mangrove ecosystem in Central America at Damas Island. This biodiversity hotspot is home to tons of birds, reptiles, and aquatic animals that you can spot easily with the help of your guide. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your Manuel Antonio or Quepos lodging as well as lunch or dinner.
- Boat tour of mangrove forest on Damas Island
- See part of Central America's largest mangrove forest ecosystem, a hotbed of biodiversity
- Spot native wildlife such as monkeys and tropical birds in their native habitat
- Guided tour provides information about local wildlife and regional history
- Popular activity among families with kids
- Typical Costa Rican lunch or dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch or dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up any hotel, house, airbnb and others in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Manuel Antonio
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWater Tours - JacoEco Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWater Tours - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory