- Experience Costa Rican nature on a full-day tour
- Head off the beaten path and avoid crowded locations
- Spend your day swimming and soaking up the sun
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
If you are coming from outside of the Quepos or Manuel Antonio area, you are welcome to meet us at the Paddle 9 offices which can be located via Waze or Google Maps. If this is not an option we will gladly provide you with instructions on how to arrive at Paddle 9!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddle 9
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Waterfall Adventure.