5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience the thrill of the rapids on this day-long rafting trip along the Naranjo River. After receiving safety instructions, you’ll set off in your raft (which is built to hold a maximum of six passengers) and navigate the Class 3 rapids. The course is considered steep and challenging; guides will accompany you to ensure your safety. During the journey, take in the surrounding scenery including mountain views, jungle, farmlands, and palm plantations. Lunch is also included.
- This tour is perfect for adventure seekers looking for an adrenaline rush
- During the rainy season, sections of the river can reach Class 4 rapids
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Quepos and Manuel Antonio is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Quepos or Manuel Antonio
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels or vacation rentals in Quepos and Manuel Antonio
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2021 - 12/10/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring rubber-soled shoes, swimsuit; shorts of a quick-drying material; towel; waterproof sun protection, and extra clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naranjo River White Rafting Clas III-IV from Manuel Antonio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naranjo River White Rafting Clas III-IV from Manuel Antonio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naranjo River White Rafting Clas III-IV from Manuel Antonio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naranjo River White Rafting Clas III-IV from Manuel Antonio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25628P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesQueposExtreme - Central PacificWhite Water Rafting - Central PacificExtreme - JacoWhite Water Rafting - JacoExtreme - San JoseWhite Water Rafting - San JoseCategory