4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment (all equipment required for activities)
Transportation (pick up at your hotel, air b&b or vacation rental)
Food (Fruit snack, water, juice and cookies)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
First aid kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring: extra bottle of water, sun block, water shoes or sneakers (Keens or Tevas work great), sun glasses and straps, change of clothes, a little money just in case, camera
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum age is 2 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Tropical Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Springs in the Jungle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Springs in the Jungle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Springs in the Jungle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hot Springs in the Jungle
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingQuepos4WD Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central Pacific4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoExtreme - JacoHalf-day Tours - Jaco4WD Tours - San JoseSporting Events - San JoseExtreme - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory