- Look for dolphins and whales off the coast of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Round-trip hotel transport provided
- Enjoy natural fruit beverages, buffet lunch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, if the company cancels the tour before the departure time, 100% refund.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, tour operator is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: beach clothes & comfortable shoes
- Transportation is ONLY included in the price shown for Manuel Antonio area. If you are staying outside of Quepos, Manuel Antonio transportation can be arrange for extra cost if you need it.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Planet Dolphin Catamaran Eco - Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff