4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park is a haven of white sand beaches and dense green forest. This catamaran tour provides hassle-free transportation to the park and allows you to enjoy Manuel Antonio’s natural highlights from the comfort of a luxury catamaran equipped with waterslides, trampolines, a jacuzzi, and a bar. Snorkel offshore, listen to music, and enjoy food and drinks as you cruise along the coast.
- Experience the natural beauty of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Snorkeling gear is provided
- Refuel with lunch, snacks, and a selection of drinks
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel to the departure point
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointQuepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Holiday Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposCatamaran Cruises - Central PacificDining Experiences - Central PacificLunch Cruises - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificCatamaran Cruises - JacoDining Experiences - JacoLunch Cruises - JacoWater Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCatamaran Cruises - San JoseDining Experiences - San JoseLunch Cruises - San JoseWater Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory