4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Manuel Antonio National Park on a half-day guided tour from Quepos. Your guide leads a leisurely 2-mile hike to a gorgeous beach next to lush rain forest. Have about 20 minutes to enjoy the sand and sea, then continue to walk with frequent stops to look at plants and animal life. High-quality telescopes are provided for prime viewing of sloths, monkeys, colorful birds, and more.
- Combine a nature walk with beach visit
- Park admission ticket and snacks provided
- Includes round-trip transportation from central Quepos
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Park entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio National Park Entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour from Uvita?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour from Uvita?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour from Uvita?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour from Uvita?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Manuel Antonio National Park Tour from Uvita
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory