2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Optical Scope to see animals and take pictures
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chana Tours - Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Looking for animals in Manuel Antonio National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Looking for animals in Manuel Antonio National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Looking for animals in Manuel Antonio National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Looking for animals in Manuel Antonio National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoHiking - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseCategory