2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2 km norte de la estación de servicio Paquita Puntarenas Paquita, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
400 mts West from sign on the side of the road 34
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nacarcosta Wildlife Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eco Farm Tour with Water Buffalos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Eco Farm Tour with Water Buffalos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Eco Farm Tour with Water Buffalos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eco Farm Tour with Water Buffalos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Eco Farm Tour with Water Buffalos
2 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeSafarisOutdoor ActivitiesQueposHorseback Riding - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificSafaris - Central PacificHorseback Riding - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoSafaris - JacoHorseback Riding - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseSafaris - San JoseCategory