Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum number of travelers 8 who can participate in this activity
- This it is a GROUP activity be nice and courteous with others during the activity.
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times. Their house is about 1000 hectares of land and the national park is only %10 of the property open to the public so they have many places to go.
- Close shoes, tevas are welcome, insect repelling, extra pair of clothing, bathing suit and Camera
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Wáköö Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.