- Half-day sailing tour from Manuel Antonio
- Sail along the protected beaches and rain forests of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Spot marine life such as dolphins, whales, and sea turtles
- Snorkel among dozens of species of tropical fish at Biesanz Beach
- Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and cocktails from an open bar
- Includes snacks and a fresh lunch prepared on board
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
We are located in the Marina Pez Vela, there is an underground parking lot, you will find our office here.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring a towel, suntan/sunblock lotion, camera, bathing suit, and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Sails Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Sails Tours Morning or Afternoon Tour.