5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the cloud forest to witness one of the most beautiful birds in the world, the quetzal. Considered sacred to many Latin American cultures, San Gerardo offers ideal habitat providing you the best chance to find these birds in the wild. During your hike, learn all about this unique ecosystem from your naturalist guide.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36223P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursQueposHistorical Tours - Central PacificHistorical Tours - JacoHistorical Tours - San JoseCategory