6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment (life vest, helmet, paddle and a raft)
Transportation (pick up at hotel, air b&b, or vacation rental)
Food and drinks (snack, fruit, juice, water and cookies)
Safety kayaker (goes down the river with the raft for extra safety)
Safety briefing (complete safety instructions about rafting)
Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: extra bottle of water, sun block, water shoes or sneakers (Keens or Tevas work great, no flip flops), sun glasses and straps, swim suit, towel, change of clothes, a little money just in case, camera
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required for this 7:30 am morning tour
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Largest life jacket fits size 52" chest
- Minummum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Tropical Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
RaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesQueposRafting - Central PacificRafting - JacoRafting - San JoseCategory