- Day trip from Manuel Antonio to the Savegre River
- White water rafting trip over Class III rapids with professional guide and safety kayaker
- See Costa Rican wildlife in its natural habitat
- Perfect for the adventurous family
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Manuel Antonio or Quepos included
- Professional photographer included, with photos available for purchase
- Typical Costa Rican lunch and snacks included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up included at hotels, private houses, airbnb, others.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, attend a safety briefing and practice your strokes. Then, hit the water with your river guide, safety kayaker, and professional photographer. Paddle down Class III rapids and see Costa Rican wildlife in its natural habitat throughout the rafting portion.
When you complete your trip, change clothes and enjoy a typical Costa Rican meal, like rice, beans, plantains, and chicken, homemade by a local. Reboard the vehicle and return to your accommodations at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Please bring a change of clothes with you
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Savegre River Rafting Class II-III from Manuel Antonio.