3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the majesty of Guatemala’s dramatic countryside on a 3-day trek from Xela to Lake Atitlan. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Western Highlands as you observe smoking volcanoes and climb steep mountains. Watch the sunrise from a spectacular vantage point at Countenance Maya and witness the beauty of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala’s largest lake, at the end of your trip. Enjoy two nights of comfortable accommodation in a local Guatemalan home and revitalize with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Round-trip transportation from Quetzaltenango is included.
- 3-day trek from Xela to Lake Atitlan
- Witness the natural drama of the Western Highlands during hikes
- Learn about the culture, history and geology of the region from your guide
- Visit Guatemala's largest lake, Lake Atitlan
- Spend two nights in the comfortable homes of Guatemalan locals
- Receive all meals and round-trip transportation from Quetzaltenango
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights at home-stay
2 Litres of water per person
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any hotel in Quetzaltenango (Xela).
Drop-off San Pedro La Laguna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Days of Trekking from Xela to Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Days of Trekking from Xela to Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Days of Trekking from Xela to Lake Atitlan
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuetzaltenangoBus Tours - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Western HighlandsEco Tours - Western HighlandsCategory