- 3-day trek from Xela to Lake Atitlan
- Witness the natural drama of the Western Highlands during hikes
- Learn about the culture, history and geology of the region from your guide
- Visit Guatemala's largest lake, Lake Atitlan
- Spend two nights in the comfortable homes of Guatemalan locals
- Receive all meals and round-trip transportation from Quetzaltenango
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Days of Trekking from Xela to Lake Atitlan.