3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Zip across the country on a high-speed bullet train for a private 2-night tour of Shandong, including accommodation in Qufu and either round-trip transport from Beijing or on-ward transport to Shanghai. Discover Shandong’s rich spiritual heritage as you explore UNESCO-listed wonders like the Temple of Confucius, the Cemetery of Confucius and the Kong Family Mansion. Then, ride a cable car to the sacred peak of Mt Tai (Tai Shan), one of China’s Five Great Mountains, and soak up the views from the South Heaven Gate, White Cloud Cave and Sun Viewing Peak.
- 2-night private Shandong tour from Beijing
- Take the fastest bullet train in the world to Qufu
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Temple and Cemetery of Confucius and the Kong Family Mansion
- Ride a cable car to the summit of Mt Tai
- See the South Heaven Gate, White Cloud Cave, Sun Viewing Peak and more!
- Return to Beijing or continue to Shanghai by bullet train – your choice
- Enjoy individualized attention and commentary from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip bullet train fare
2 nights accommodation
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet travelers at Qufu East Railway Station in Shandong
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport information will be required in order to book bullet train tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Depot
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Night Best of Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Best of Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Best of Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Best of Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQufu Rail Tours - JinanBus Tours - JinanMulti-day Tours - JinanRail Tours - ZhengzhouBus Tours - ZhengzhouMulti-day Tours - ZhengzhouRail Tours - QingdaoBus Tours - QingdaoMulti-day Tours - QingdaoCategory