4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
Entrance fees to the chambers of the pyramids.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Taba board gate (Egypt side)
Return point: Tour returns to the original point of departure
- Taba International Airport, Nuweiba, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days 3 Nights Cairo and Alexandria Tour from Taba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days 3 Nights Cairo and Alexandria Tour from Taba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days 3 Nights Cairo and Alexandria Tour from Taba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days 3 Nights Cairo and Alexandria Tour from Taba?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRed SeaShore Excursions - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaPorts of Call Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhShore Excursions - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaCategory