Departure & Return
Visit available from Tuesday to Saturday at 2:00pm at Champagne Guy Méa (8 allée des Dames de France, 51150 Val de Livre (Louvois))
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 18 won't be able to participate in the Champagne tasting.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Visit & tastings at a family grower on Montagne de Reims.