8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Tour the Avenue de Champagne, Hautvillers, and a big-name Champagne house
- Savor private Champagne tastings at two boutique family-run wineries
- Pick a lunch venue to suit your style—or opt for evergreen Le Clos Corbier
- Relax with door-to-door 2-way private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
Visit and tasting at two family run boutiques wineries
Hotel or train station pick-up and Drop-off in the Champagne region
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Visit of the picturesque village of Hautvillers and Dom Pérignon Church
Private group tour
Lunch: A nice option is a lunch at a typical Champagne House at 45€ per adult and 20€ per child
Pick-up and drop-off outside Champagne region
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup can be anywhere within the Champagne region
We also pickup at train stations in Champagne like :
- Champagne Ardenne
- Reims centre
We don't do pickups in Paris because of the traffic to get inside the city but we can advise you the best transfers to Champagne : train, bus, minibus...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY À La Française
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne
6 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneBus Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneFull-day Tours - ChampagneCategory