10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 Nights in Hotel in Reykjavik
2 Nights in Hotel in Dalvik
Hotel Pickup & Drop
All Sightseeings & transfers by coach
Northern Lights Tour
Reynisfjara - Black Sand Beach
Reykjavik City Tour
Golden Circle Tour - Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir
Bruggsmiðjan Kaldi Brewery
Mývatn Nature Baths
VISA & Insurance
Items of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
The bus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a bus waiting for you.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARAGO TRAVELS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Iceland with Northern Lights Coach Tour: 9 Nights - 10 Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Iceland with Northern Lights Coach Tour: 9 Nights - 10 Day?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Iceland with Northern Lights Coach Tour: 9 Nights - 10 Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursBeer & Brewery ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjanesCategory