- Use a Reykjavik hotel transport service to start and end the trip with ease
- Cruise among the icebergs of Jökulsárlón Lagoon during an optional boat ride
- Get to know other adventurous travelers as you travel around in a small group
- Rent a pair of hiking boots for the glacier hike, if you don’t have your own
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Order or availability of attractions may change due to road or weather conditions.
- The limit is 24″ suitcase per person, and no multiple luggage allowed. If there is limited space in the car you might need to leave part of your luggage in our luggage storage, free of charge.
- We recommend you bring hiking boots with slip-resistant soles if you are visiting in the winter. Hiking boots are available at the time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day South Coast waterfalls, Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and Glacier Hike .