3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Leave the driving and travel planning to the experts on this 3-day tour around Iceland's south coast and Golden Circle. Enjoy an unrushed experience that allows plenty of time to soak in the sights and atmosphere of a wild landscape filled with glaciers, lava fields, hot springs, volcanoes, waterfalls, and geysers before finishing with an ice cave exploring adventure at Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- Explore Iceland's Golden Circle and south coast on an leisurely 3-day tour
- Take in glaciers, lava fields, volcanoes, waterfalls and more
- Learn about the history, culture, and geology of Iceland
- Accommodation, breakfast, and all transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation for 2 nights in a double or a twin room with shared bathroom
Necessary safety equipment for the Ice Cave
Professional tour guide that speaks English
Transfer in a minibus with free Wi-Fi
Pick up and drop off within Reykjavik
Lunch and Dinner (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring warm, wind & waterproof clothes and a camera
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Ice Cave. If you do not have appropriate footwear, rentals are available
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible. Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour. Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center of Reykjavík.
- Ice Caving tour may be cancelled due to weather and/or safety reasons. If cancelled, other activities may be offered as alternative and you will receive a refund of the price difference.
- The order of activities and sightseeing on the itinerary is subject to change.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Reykjavik City has issued a regulation preventing buses from driving in certain areas in the City center. This means that all tour companies are only allowed to stop at certain designated bus stop locations in the centre of Reykjavík to pick up the guests from hotels or other accommodations in this restricted area. Customer will be contacted directly after booking if they list an address/hotel within the restricted area and direct them to the nearest bus stop.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Tour: Golden Circle, Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, and Waterfalls?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tour: Golden Circle, Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tour: Golden Circle, Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tour: Golden Circle, Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, and Waterfalls
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikMulti-day Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & Tickets