Are you interested in?
40 Tours & Activities
649 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
757 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off the beaten track and venture deep into Iceland’s most stunning natural landscapes on this multi-day camping tour. Discover unique vistas outside the capital, from lava fields to stunning coastal fjords. You’ll also get a chance to soak up one of Iceland's most unique summertime offerings: the midnight sun.
- A multi-day camping trip through Iceland
- Escape the capital and get off the beaten track into Iceland's wilderness
- Skip the hassle of organizing the logistics yourself and enjoy a pre-planned adventure
- Soak up the midnight sun with extra-long days and short nights
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
5 days sightseeing around Iceland
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Pick-up
Return DetailsHotel drop-of
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crazy Puffin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 103206P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikHiking - VikHiking - SkaftafellHiking - South IcelandCategory
Mt. EsjaReykjanes PeninsulaHofdi HouseÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Whales of IcelandVidey IslandNational Museum of IcelandVatnajokull National ParkStrokkurThingvellir National ParkVolcano HouseHafnarfjordurSilfra FissureSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverFaxaflói BayThe Pearl (Perlan)National Gallery of IcelandSnaefellsjokull National ParkLangjökull