Are you interested in?
- Discover the best of Icelandic winter scenery as you travel the ring road
- Get excellent opportunities to view the magical Northern Lights
- Relax in the alkaline waters of Myvatn Nature Baths
- Small group tour of maximum 12 people
- 9 nights’ farm stay accommodation, including breakfasts
- Round trip transportation with a professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointHótel Klettur, Mjölnisholt 12-14, 105, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to weather and/or other conditions outside its control.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Travel Iceland
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Glaciers and Aurora: Around Iceland in Winter.