Are you interested in?
Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls) Tours
225 Tours & Activities
32 Tours & Activities
646 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Golden Circle and take a one-hour snowmobile tour on an active full-day tour from Reykjavik. Travel in a sturdy specially designed Jeep that can access terrain that regular cars cannot handle. Your experienced driver and guide takes you deep into Thingvellir National Park to see the powerful Strokkur Geyser and magnificent Gullfoss Falls. Go off road over rough terrain to reach the Langjokull glacier where you enjoy a thrilling 1-hour snowmobile experience on the glacier. This memorable tour includes all instruction and necessary equipment.
- Full-day Jeep tour to Golden Circle with snowmobile tour of Langjokull glacier
- See the highlights of the Golden Circle including Thingvellir National Park
- Marvel at the Strokkur Geyser and Gullfoss Falls on the Hvítá River
- Hang on tight as the driver takes the sturdy Jeep over bumpy back roads to reach Langjökull glacier
- Enjoy a fun one-hour snowmobile tour at Langjökull glacier
- Includes all necessary equipment, snowmobiling instruction, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Activity Iceland offers pick-up service from authorized pickup points in the Reykjavik downtown area. We can unfortunately not offer pick-up service from Airbnb or private apartments, nor Keflavik Airport for our tours. If your pick-up location is not on our pick up list in the booking form then we kindly ask you to locate the closest pick-up point to your accommodation. It might take up to 30 min for our guides to reach your pick-up point, so please wait patiently for us to arrive. As much as possible be prepared and ready to go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activity Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle Super Jeep adventure with snowmobiling?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Super Jeep adventure with snowmobiling?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle Super Jeep adventure with snowmobiling?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Super Jeep adventure with snowmobiling?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Plenty of time to be as a group or explore on your own throughout the day." See review
Product code: 23566P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsExtremeOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikWinter Sports - VikExtreme - VikWinter Sports - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellWinter Sports - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandCategory
Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Skarfabakki Cruise TerminalLandmannalaugarLaugardalurHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Viking WorldSkogar MuseumReykjanes PeninsulaHafnarfjordurSkaftafell National ParkWhales of IcelandThe Pearl (Perlan)BessastadirNational Museum of IcelandNational Gallery of IcelandThrihnukagigur VolcanoVidey IslandReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús