Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Iceland's Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Tick off three popular Iceland attractions and ride a snowmobile in only one day
- Travel with ease between Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir Geyser, and Gullfoss Waterfall
- Enjoy a snowmobile ride on the Langjökull glacier—no previous experience is necessary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
BSI Bus Terminal in the city center. There is a big Reykjavík Excursions sign on the terminal.
What To Expect
Explore the site in your vehicle, stopping to capture photographs of the park’s striking landscapes and listening to history-rich commentary that dates back to 93 AD. Then, proceed to a geothermal area named Geysir Geyser to watch powerful streams of water emerge from the earth’s molten core.
From here, you’ll travel to the Langjökull glacier to embark on a snowmobile adventure. Before boarding your vehicle, receive a detailed safety briefing from your instructor and don the necessary protective equipment. Two to a snowmobile, you’ll ascend to the glacier’s summit and enjoy panoramic views of Iceland’s striking scenery.
Exhilarated, return to your vehicle and make your final stop at Gullfloss Waterfall, a staggering waterfall originating from a glacial lake. Capture sufficient photographs of the natural wonder and then relax during the journey back to your original departure point in Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driver's licence is required for you to drive a snowmobile (passengers can ride without one)
- 2 people will sit on one snowmobile
- Children aged 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier, and may be cancelled
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- English audio guide is available on the bus
- No pickups from hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a very good tour, but if your looking to go at your own pace this is not the tour for you." See review
- "And all the transferring from one van to the other is valid considering al the different terrain you need to cover." See review
- "The guides were lovely, and the trip was well worth it, even in winter." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews