Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Save time and money by combining two classic Icelandic excursions. During the day, travel around the Golden Circle, which is made up of Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and Geysir geothermal area, home to the great Strokkur geyser which spouts hot water every few minutes. In the evening, embark upon a hunt for the Northern Lights. Leave the city's light pollution and travel into the Icelandic countryside for maximum aurora-spotting opportunities.
- See as much as possible in one single day by combining two excursions
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavik hotel
- Travel to the best Northern Lights-spotting locations with an experienced aurora-hunter guide
- Get insights into each place your visit from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Location Name: Reykjavik hotels - please note that some city center hotels and guesthouses are in a bus restricted zone that requires guests to wait at certain bus stops Return Location: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Departure PointReykjavik hotels - please note that some city center hotels and guesthouses are in a bus restricted zone that requires guests to wait at certain bus stops
Return DetailsTour ends with drop-off at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual: Warm waterproof clothes and comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iceland Guided Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Golden Circle and Northern Lights Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikOvernight Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellOvernight Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandOvernight Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Videy IslandLangjökullReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverSeljalandsfossVolcano HouseSkogar MuseumSilfra FissureThe Pearl (Perlan)Mt. EsjaNational Gallery of IcelandSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Whales of IcelandHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkógafossSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalHofdi HouseHveragerdiLaugardalur