- Full-day tour of the Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Snap photos of the spectacular Gulfoss Waterfall and the Kerið crater lake
- See geysers that reach up to 98-foot (30-meters) high in the Geysir geothermal area
- Learn about the movement of the tectonic plates in the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park
- Tour includes hotel pick-up and entrance fees
- Ideal introduction to Iceland’s volcanic landscapes for first-time visitors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Golden Circle Day Trip with Kerid Volcanic Crater from Reykjavik.