Are you interested in?
Private and Luxury
174 Tours & Activities
Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
753 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Ditch the heavy snow overalls most northern lights tours offer while trekking through the countryside on foot, and chase the lights from the comfort of a heated coach bus during this northern lights tour from Reykjavik. You’ll ride with ease in the luxury of leather seats, and get to see the lights through the vehicle’s glass roof from a cozy lounge area. Plus, onboard Wi-Fi is available for posting pics to social media instantly.
- Stay warm as you chase the northern lights during this luxury bus tour from Reykjavik
- Vehicle’s glass roof and lounge area provide an optimal viewing station
- Lights refreshments and Wi-Fi are available on board for your convenience
- If the northern lights aren’t seen during your tour, go again at no extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our pickup can take up to 30 minutes so please wait at your pickup location from the time written on your ticket.
More locations we do offer pickup service from:
- Subway at the former Oddsson Ho(s)tel, Hringbraut 119
- Burgerjoint (Hamborgarabullan), Geirsgata 1
- Gamli Gardur, Hringbraut 29
- BSI Bus Terminal, Vatnsmyrarvegur 10 (front / taxi side)
Many accommodations in central Reykjavik are redirected to official "Tour Bus Stops" from which we also offer pickup:
- Tour Bus Stop 1, Ráðhúsið - City Hall, Vonarstraeti (64.146316,-21.941491)
- Tour Bus Stop 2, Tjörnin - The Pond, Maedragardur on Laekjargata (64.145763,-21.938547)
- Tour Bus Stop 3, Lækjargata, Laekjargata 4 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 5, Harpa, Austurbakki 2 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 6, Safnahúsið - The Culture House, Hverfisgata 15 by Arnarholl (64.147454,-21.932894)
- Tour Bus Stop 7, Traðarkot, Hverfisgata 20 (64.146706,-21.930425)
- Tour Bus Stop 8, Hallgrímskirkja, by Eiriksgata (64.141548,-21.927973)
- Tour Bus Stop 9, Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24 (64.143497,-21.916289)
- Tour Bus Stop 10, Hlemmur, Laugavegur 105 (64.143155,-21.915414)
- Tour Bus Stop 11, Austurbær, Snorrabraut 37 (64.142364,-21.917228)
- Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6 (64.144389,-21.910327)
- Tour Bus Stop 13, Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120 (64.142658,-21.913866)
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Warm, wind and waterproof clothing and footwear.
- Booking this Northern Lights tour also gives you a free ticket to visit the Aurora Museum in Reykjavik, Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík. The free entrance is only valid on the day you join the tour, from the time we announce whether the tour is ON (by email and on our website). The entrance fees to the Aurora Reykjavik exhibition are complementary meaning that if you do not wish to go to the museum, there is no partial refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Lights Bus DELUXE from Reykjavik?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights Bus DELUXE from Reykjavik?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Lights Bus DELUXE from Reykjavik?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights Bus DELUXE from Reykjavik?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16698P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikNight Tours - VikBus Tours - VikNight Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNight Tours - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandCategory
Faxaflói BayImagine Peace TowerVatnajokull National ParkSkaftafell National ParkSkogar MuseumThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverLandmannalaugarHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Viking WorldEyjafjallajökull VolcanoReykjanes PeninsulaBessastadirNational Gallery of IcelandLangjökullHveragerdiHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoSkógafossSaga Museum