Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours
35 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
752 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Spacious observation decks
WiFi on board
Warm blankets & overalls
Restroom on board
Café & Bar on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointÆgisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Friend In Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavík?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 111963P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikWater Tours - VikExtreme - VikSailing - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellWater Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellSailing - Skaftafell4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandWater Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandSailing - South IcelandCategory
Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkógafossVatnajokull National ParkVolcano HouseEyjafjallajökull VolcanoHofdi HouseSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)National Gallery of IcelandFaxaflói BayHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoSaga MuseumThe Pearl (Perlan)Silfra FissureBessastadirLangjökullSkaftafell National ParkSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalWhales of IcelandAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)