6 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Iceland is brimming with natural wonders and one of the most sought-after experiences is seeing the Northern Lights, only possible during the winter months. With this tour, take in all the highlights of South Iceland, including Reykjavík, the Blue Lagoon, and the Golden Circle. Plus, journey along the South Coast; stop at waterfalls, glaciers, and black sand beaches; and time your Northern Lights tour to ensure the best chance of seeing the Aurora Borealis.
Reykjavik Hotel<br/>Duration: 6 days<br/>Breakfast<br/>Coach<br/>Pickup included
- Fantastic photo ops along the South Coast and Golden Circle
- Multi-day tour means a better chance of spotting the Northern Lights
- Blue Lagoon Admission: advance bookings are essential
- Great-value tour with pickup, accommodation, and breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
5 Nights in Hotel
All Sightseeings & transfers by coach
Hotel Pickup & Drop
Northern Lights Tour
Skogafoss Waterfall | Reynisfjara - Black Sand Beach
The Reykjavik Tour in 24 hours Hop On Hop Off
Golden Circle Tour - Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir
VISA & Insurance
Items of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
The bus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a bus waiting for you.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARAGO TRAVELS
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 170084P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjavikBus Tours - VikCity Tours - VikAirport & Hotel Transfers - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - SkaftafellAirport & Hotel Transfers - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandCity Tours - South IcelandAirport & Hotel Transfers - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Volcano HouseThe Pearl (Perlan)Vatnajokull National ParkWhales of IcelandSkogar MuseumMt. EsjaLaugardalurHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Silfra FissureLandmannalaugarHafnarfjordurStrokkurViking WorldImagine Peace TowerSaga MuseumReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverThrihnukagigur VolcanoSkaftafell National Park