1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Appease your appetite for adventure during a 60-minute buggy ride on the outskirts of Reykjavik. After a short safety briefing, climb aboard a two-seater buggy and prepare to tackle the rugged terrain of the Icelandic landscape. Absorb magnificent views of Mt Esja as you propel your powerful vehicle over rushing rivers, snow-smothered mounds and undulating hills. No previous off-road driving experience is necessary to enjoy this tour, only a valid driving license and adventurous spirit.
- 60-minute buggy adventure on the outskirts of Reykjavic
- Experience the exhilaration of off-road driving on the dramatic landscapes of Iceland
- Ride solo or with a partner
- Perfect for anyone with an adventurous spirit and valid driving license
Saved to wishlist!
Local professional guide
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Waterproof overall, boots, gloves, balaclava
Departure & Return
Departure PointKistumelur, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected hotels and general pickup locations in the Reykjavík area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 or less
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buggy Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Hour Buggy Adventure from Reykjavik?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One Hour Buggy Adventure from Reykjavik?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Hour Buggy Adventure from Reykjavik?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Hour Buggy Adventure from Reykjavik?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12159P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - Skaftafell4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandCategory
Silfra FissureThingvellir National ParkThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Viking WorldThe Pearl (Perlan)SkógafossLandmannalaugarImagine Peace TowerReykjanes PeninsulaReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Whales of IcelandSun Voyager (Solfar)Skaftafell National ParkEyjafjallajökull VolcanoHafnarfjordurStrokkurSaga MuseumLangjökullHofdi House