- 2-day Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and South Iceland tour from Reykjavik
- Enjoy stunning views of the Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon and Skaftafell National Park
- Spend a night at the Gerdi Guesthouse on the South Coast
- Stand in awe before the mighty waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss
- Explore the glacial landscapes and ice caves of Vatnajökull, Europe’s largest glacier
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, overnight accommodation, and breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointGray Line Bus Terminal, Klettagarðar 4, 104, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the capital area, as well as from cruise ports. Pick-ups from hotels in the city center are not possible from directly in front of the hotel due to traffic
restrictions, instead passengers must come to the nearest bus pickup point.
- Skarfabakki cruise port
- Miðbakki cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weather in Iceland can be harsh and unpredictable, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Overnight South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour including Ice Cave visit.