Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from a wetsuit or a drysuit for your snorkel
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Receive your photos just days after the tour ends
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must know how to swim and be comfortable in water
- All participants must be able to communicate in English
- Please note that that dry suits can sometimes feel quite tight and constricting, especially around the neck and wrists
- Minimum age is 12 years, please reach out regarding younger participants & Participants over the age of 65 need to get a physicians approval
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall, and be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Don't wear glasses, instead bring contact lenses or your own prescription mask (if you have one)
- Recommended to bring a change of clothes (the drysuit has a very small chance of leaking)
- All participants will need to fill out a medical form before participating in the tour. Please contact local operator in order to request the form via email.
- All participants heights, weights and age must be provided to local operator. If you do not provide at time of booking, please contact supplier immediately after booking to provide this information
- We recommend wearing long thermal underwear and thick wool socks a a base layer under the drysuit.
- Please dress according to weather - no heals or jeans
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with claustrophobia (Wetsuit can be a better option if you are)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Vikings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff