- Full-day exploration of Iceland's south coast
- Glacier hike on Sólheimajökull Glacier
- All glacier hiking equipment provided
- Round-trip transportation from Reykjavik hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Warm clothing as first layer and waterproof as second layer are recommended
- Hiking boots with hard sole and ankle support are recommended. It can be added as an extra when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by South Coast with Glacier Walk - Minibus from Reykjavik.