- See the best of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula with your guide
- Explore Mt. Kirkjufell and Djupalonssandur black-sand beach
- Traditional Icelandic meal on the peninsula is included
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup everywhere from Reykjavik area. For some streets in the downtown Reykjavik are usage of bus stops is required.
If your hotel or accommodation does not appear in the list, please enter your accommodation in the special requirements field.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY EastWest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Snæfellsnes Peninsula Small Group Tour Including Lunch from Reykjavík.
- "It's a long day, but you see stunning scenery all along the way." See review