- Full-day Snaefellsnes Peninsula tour from Reykjavik
- See volcanoes, lava beaches, and cliffs
- Visit scenic highlights with an experienced guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
What To Expect
Then drive to Kirkjufell, a stunningly-formed mountain peak whose name means "Church Mountain," and looms behind the scenic waterfalls at the base.
As you drive, Snæfellsjökull will dominate the horizon as you travel, and you’ll find stunning views of the ancient stratovolcano, which is capped with a shining glacier. Stop at the Londrangar viewpoint to admire the rock formations.
The final stop is the village of Arnarstapi, for a scenic walk along a row of jagged cliffs. Then begin the return trip to Reykjavik, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusTravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms