- Spin through southern Iceland by air-conditioned minivan with time to explore the sites on foot
- Visit natural landmarks including Skógafoss waterfall and the Sólheimajökull glacier
- Uninterrupted views over the Icelandic countryside from your vehicle
- Includes hiking equipment plus hassle-free round-trip travel from central Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups commence at 08:00am. Please be at your designated pick up point at this time in case your pick up location is the first one of the morning. We pick up from the designated tourist bus pick up points in downtown Reykjavik, and certain hotels where it is permissible to drive a mini bus and pick up from. If you are in downtown Reykjavik we will likely need to use one of these pick up points. Please enter your hotel information by choosing My Hotel is Not Listed and then entering the hotel details in. We will then assign your nearest pick up point and inform you of this.
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- GLACIER HIKE REQUIRES MODERATE FITNESS LEVEL
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Sturdy, waterproof hiking boots required for the glacier.
- We have to pick up from designated pickup point around Reykjavik. Restrictions imposed by the City of Reykjavik mean that we cannot pick up from certain hotels or AirBnB addresses, rather nearby designated bus pickup points. Please contact us to inform us of where you are staying and we will inform you of nearest pickup point.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is required. No denim jeans. Waterproof clothing must be brought.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by South Coast: Glacier Hike, LAVA Centre, Waterfalls & Black Sand Beach .
- "This trip is with a company called Hidden Iceland who offer small group tours and on this particular tour they take a maximum of 12 people." See review