- Explore Iceland's south coast from Reykjavik
- Stops include Reynisfjara Beach, Skógafoss Waterfall, and Sólaheimasandur Glacier
- Stop midday for lunch (own expense)
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Aurora Reykjavik Museum. The museum opens 30 minutes prior to departure time. There you can enjoy some refreshments and have access to toilets prior to departure.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY GeoIceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast from Reykjavik.
- "Siggi was a great guide, would highly recommend to anyone with a full day based out of Reykjavik!" See review