10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the ‘land of fire and ice’ as you journey between the glaciers and lavafields of Iceland’s south coast. Set out on a private full-day tour from Reykjavik and get off-the-beaten-track as you wind through the Hellisheidi mountain pass and along the coast. Keep your camera close to hand as you pass a startling array of scenery, including the Myrdalsjokull and Eyjafjallajokull glaciers. Stop to admire the dramatic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls; the black sand beaches of Dyrhólaey and Vik, and the lush pastures of Mýrdalur valley.
- Admire the mesmerising landscapes of the Myrdalsjokull and Eyjafjallajokull glaciers
- Capture dramatic photographs of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Stroll the black sand beaches of Dyrhólaey and Vik
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Private tour for your party
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "No guesswork needed, This is the company you should use!!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikBus Tours - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Viking WorldMt. EsjaEyjafjallajökull VolcanoThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjanes PeninsulaThrihnukagigur VolcanoWhales of IcelandSkaftafell National ParkHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Imagine Peace TowerÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)National Museum of IcelandVatnajokull National ParkVolcano HouseReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)HveragerdiSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalSnaefellsjokull National Park