Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
304 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
757 Tours & Activities
178 Tours & Activities
10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the ‘land of fire and ice’ as you journey between the glaciers and lavafields of Iceland’s south coast. Set out on a private full-day tour from Reykjavik and get off-the-beaten-track as you wind through the Hellisheidi mountain pass and along the coast. Keep your camera close to hand as you pass a startling array of scenery, including the Myrdalsjokull and Eyjafjallajokull glaciers. Stop to admire the dramatic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls; the black sand beaches of Dyrhólaey and Vik, and the lush pastures of Mýrdalur valley.
- Admire the mesmerising landscapes of the Myrdalsjokull and Eyjafjallajokull glaciers
- Capture dramatic photographs of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Stroll the black sand beaches of Dyrhólaey and Vik
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Private tour for your party
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Time for pickup can be changed upon request to the convenient for you time.
Pickup and drop off outside of Reykjavik are available at additional cost.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19155P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikBus Tours - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Viking WorldMt. EsjaEyjafjallajökull VolcanoThe Pearl (Perlan)Skogar MuseumThrihnukagigur VolcanoHafnarfjordurSkaftafell National ParkHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHveragerdiNational Museum of IcelandVatnajokull National ParkFimmvörðuháls VolcanoLangjökullHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)National Gallery of IcelandSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalSnaefellsjokull National Park