- Full-day tour of Iceland’s southern shores from Reykjavik
- Travel to the village of Vik by bus with a guide and enjoy sweeping views over the rugged countryside
- Discover landmarks including the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall and the rock formations at Reynisdrangar
- Explore Vik—Iceland's southernmost village
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from central Reykjavik
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head for Vik, the southernmost village on the island of Iceland. Along the way, make stops at some of the country's most spectacular natural landmarks. At the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, take the unique opportunity to walk behind the cascading water and emerge on the other side of the falls. Take fantastic photos at the 196-foot (60-meter) Skógafoss waterfall, whose copious spray produces an almost permanent double rainbow.
Along the way, visit the Solheimajokull glacier and listen to informative commentary from your local guide. At Vik, admire the charming village set below the towering cliffs, the black volcanic beaches and the impressive Reynisdrangar rock formations before heading back to Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No pickup from accommodations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by South Shore Adventure from Reykjavik.